Each year the School of Business awards scholarships based on a variety of factors to eligible, deserving applicants who we feel would benefit greatly from a Wake Forest education and contribute significantly to the intellectual and civic life of the campus. Award decisions are based on considerations including academic merit, demonstrated financial need, and individual award criteria.
Your Next Steps
- Submit your admissions application online. Applicants are automatically considered for general scholarship awards.
- Review additional individual scholarship awards listed below and complete the brief form to indicate interest and provide any award-specific eligibility requirements. Note: this step can be completed prior to or in conjunction with submission of the admissions application.
- Scholarship decisions are made in conjunction with admissions decisions on a rolling basis. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
Hatchell Retail Innovation Scholarship
Award Amount: Up to $25,000
Award Requirements: Employees and children of employees of the Pantry and Alex Lee, Inc. family of companies.
Award Preferences: Students who wish to study retail management and engage in the Center for Retail Innovation at the Wake Forest School of Business. Secondary preference to those with demonstrated financial need.
Submit Eligibility Information
Other Available Scholarships
Available scholarships through NCACPA:
- Local Scholarships
- NC CPA Foundation Inc. Scholarships
- James L. McCoy Scholarship Fund
- Minority Accounting Student Scholarship
- Max Mukelabai Future Leaders Scholarship
Available scholarships through AICPA :