Wake Forest Accounting Diversity Consortium
As part of our ongoing diversity initiatives, the School of Business invites college juniors and seniors from other campuses, including historically black colleges and universities, to learn more about careers in accounting and financial management, and specifically how the Wake Forest MSA program can prepare you to succeed in those professions.
The two-day event held in early January, is known as the Accounting Diversity Consortium and is funded by EY.
ADC participants are given the opportunity to meet faculty members, students and alumni of the School, as well as representatives from EY. ADC participants who are admitted to the MSA program are guaranteed a minimum scholarship award of $7,500 per semester.
Participant expenses, travel costs, and accommodations are covered for the event. Interested candidates must verify eligibility and apply online.
- You must be a college junior or senior from an underrepresented group
- Any major is welcome to apply, but should have an interest in accounting
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Online Application (different from MSA program application)
- Resume and unofficial copy of undergraduate transcript (uploaded with the online application)
- Application deadline: November 28, 2016
For more information, contact Stacy Owen in the Enrollment Management Center at 336-758-4569 or email@example.com