Wake Forest Accounting Diversity Consortium
The School of Business invites college juniors and seniors from all undergraduate institutions to learn more about careers in accounting and financial management, and specifically how the Wake Forest MSA program can prepare you to succeed in those professions.
The two-day event will be held January 5-7, 2018 and is funded by EY. Participant expenses, travel costs, and accommodations are covered for the event. Interested candidates must verify eligibility and apply online.
ADC participants are given the opportunity to network with MSA faculty members, enrollment management staff, students and alumni of the MSA program, as well as representatives from EY. ADC participants who are admitted to the MSA program are guaranteed a minimum scholarship award of $7,500 per semester. Please be aware that we can only admit a limited number of attendees. Applying early is highly recommended.
- You must be a college junior or senior from an underrepresented group (African American, Hispanic, Native American)
- Any major is welcome to apply, but candidates should have an interest in accounting
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Online Application (different from MSA program application)
- Resume and unofficial copy of undergraduate transcript (uploaded with the online application)
- Application deadlines are listed below:
Application Deadlines for ADC 2018
|Application Periods||Application Submitted*||Decision Notification||Registration Survey Submitted|
|Round 1||Wednesday, Sept. 27||Friday, Oct. 6||Friday, Oct. 20|
|Round 2||Wednesday, Oct. 25||Friday, Nov. 3||Friday, Nov. 17|
|Round 3||Wednesday, Nov. 22||Friday, Dec. 1||Friday, Dec. 8|
*Applications and Registration Surveys must be submitted by 5:00 pm EST on due date to be considered for that round.
For more information, contact Briana Brewer in the Enrollment Management Office at 336-758-4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.