Combine an MBA with Law, Accountancy or Arts/Sciences
Our MBA program offers individual attention and the guidance required to create a uniquely personal experience. Students become immersed in an environment that encourages individual contributions within a team-oriented structure, thus preparing them to be successful in their future careers. Learn more about why you should consider a Wake Forest MBA.
At the Wake Forest University Schools of Business, you can blend your business curriculum with a joint degree in law, accountancy or arts and sciences. There are many joint degree programs offered in partnership with fellow schools at Wake Forest:
- JD/MBA Program with the School of Law
- PhD/MBA Program with the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- MSA/MBA Program* within the Schools of Business (*Please note that this program is limited to five-year accounting students pursuing the WFU-MSA degree. In addition, MSA graduates from the previous five years may apply for this program, as long as they completed all five years of the MSA program at Wake Forest.)
Please note: Student must be accepted for admission by each school under the normal procedure and according to the same standards as all other students.
News & Updates:
- Applications are still being accepted for our fall class! Full and partial merit-based scholarships are also still available - apply now and you will be automatically considered
- Check out the progress on Farrell Hall, the new state-of-the-art home for the Schools of Business opening Summer 2013
- Interested in applying for Fall 2014? The 2014 application will be available August 28, 2013.
Admissions Next Steps:
Questions about our joint degree programs, including how to start the application process? Contact Stacy Owen, Director, at 336.758.4569 or email@example.com.