Congratulations on receiving a Golden Ticket! Depending on which ticket you were awarded, the hotel voucher is good for a one-night stay at the Winston-Salem Courtyard (University). The travel voucher is redeemable for airfare to Winston-Salem and/or a one-night hotel stay (up to $500 total value). Follow the steps below to redeem your ticket.
|A Golden Ticket must be used for travel for either a weekday campus visit or other scheduled Enrollment Management Event. Registration is required for all visitors prior to making travel arrangements.
|Book your hotel and/or travel through Julie Hinkle at Panders & Shipp travel agency*
*Hotel and travel arrangements made outside of Panders & Shipp will not be reimbursed.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Rules and Restrictions
- Golden Ticket is non-transferrable. No substitutions, assignments or transfers are allowed.
- Golden Ticket is not redeemable for cash and has no cash value.
- Golden Ticket expires on the date indicated on the ticket or by June 30 of the year issued. If voucher cannot be used by date specified, then it is forfeited.
- All recipients of the Golden Ticket must register for their campus visit in advance of travel date.
- Travel and hotel arrangements must be made through Julie Hinkle at Panders & Shipp (336-794-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org) who will select the airline (for travel vouchers only). Travel or hotel arrangements made outside of Panders & Shipp will not be reimbursed.
- Golden Ticket recipients must book airline travel at least 14 days prior to anticipated departure and seven days prior to hotel stay. Reservations are subject to availability. Airline tickets may not be upgraded assigned or transferred and are non-refundable. Airline and hotel reimbursement does not include additional nights, meals, alcohol, or incidental expenses.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the ticket.
- In no event will Wake Forest University School of Business be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages, regardless of the form of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All taxes related to the travel/hotel package are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
During Red Carpet Weekend, we spoke with future students and some parents about their visit to campus and what they were looking forward to most about attending Wake Forest School of Business.
Graduate students attend Red Carpet Weekend, a School of Business event dedicated to getting to know classmates, faculty, Wake Forest’s campus, Farrell Hall and Winston-Salem.